Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Feburary 5

Hurricane Patrick
Grandma and Grandpa friends from Europe came to America for a visit. We were fortunate enough to spend some time with them. Unfortunately, Patrick decided to sleep during the two visits when they came over to see him. My son, who loves to be awake and boy did he stay awake until company came over. He was very cranky and fussy, so I let him sleep. I felt really bad because the two times that they tried to stop by, Patrick was asleep. So that evening, we went to eat barbeque at Haywards. Since the weather has been snowy, many people stayed away from the restaurant. Luckily for us, we were given special treatment. Patrick stayed home with Mia so that he could sleep and it allowed us to enjoy the visit. Ida, gave us a wonderful book that is very common in Europe. She gave us the English version. I love reading books to Patrick, so we'll have to read this gem soon.

When Greg and I came home, I rushed to get Patrick. Oh, how I miss him when I'm away. The rest of the evening, we watched our son playing in his crib. Very soon, he'll be rolling over and crawling. He is showing signs of wanting to crawl. Look at world, here comes Hurricane Patrick.

No comments: