Tuesday, February 12, 2008

February 12

Give Me Some Kisses
Mia can make Patrick laugh and giggle nonstop. It's the cutest thing. She just looks at him and he begins to laugh. Then, she says, "Give ME some KISSES"! Patrick let's out a giggle and then he is laughing loud. When we try the same thing, he just looks at us. We don't get the same reaction as his Mia. She has the touch.

Carrots. Yummo. Loves them. That's right! Patrick ate carrots for the first time tonight. He loves them and wanted more. His first reaction was , Give me MORE mom! After gobbling down several bites, he decided to sneeze and carrots went every where...on the bib, all over his mouth, on the high chair and on Mommy's clothes. While mommy tried to clean him up, he gave me a raspberry and wanted more food.

One of my favorite things Patrick is doing is pulling me near his face to give me hugs and kisses. He grabs my face and pats it and then tried to eat my face. He is recognizing his mommy and daddy. He knows our voice and will turn his head when he hears us coming. Patrick has been having fun with the dogs. He loves Elvis and tried to carry on a conversation with him. Elvis puts up with him because he thinks he'll get food. I can't wait until Elvis eats his Cheerios. And then there is Priscilla. She loves her boy. Lately, she's been getting a few licks to his hands, so I'm constantly cleaning his hands. Of course, my boy doesn't like getting his hands or face clean. What little boy does?

This afternoon, I was rocking Patrick to sleep, when suddenly, I began tearing up. I'm happy. And I thought about my husband and how wonderful he treats us. He tells us he loves us, he gives us hugs & kisses and he checks on us throughout the day. So, I texted Greg to tell him I loved him and we share an intimate conversation. Later that night, Greg said I caught him off guard and I made him tear up. How sweet! I love my husband.

No comments: