Thursday, February 7, 2008

February 6

All Dressed Up
Finally, Clause and Ida from Europe met Patrick Andrew. We had such a wonderful evening visiting that I couldn't wait for them to meet Patrick. And he was true to form...being adorable. They squeezed the baby while their children played outside in the snow having snowball fights. Then they were heading to the lake for some R&R.

Lately, Patrick discovered my hair and how to pull it. I've kept it short, but long enough to pull back. Some how, Patrick's little hands found my hair and loves to pull it. I've been saying "Ouch", but it just makes him scream and jump in my arms. It's a game to him, but some times he can really get a great hold and pull. Hmmm...I'll have to come up with something cleaver to get him to stop.

I'm still fighting off feeling sick. Perhaps, it's because minimal sleep. So Mia watched, "Little Munchkin" in the afternoon and I took a nap. A little sleep goes a long way.

We've been putting Patrick in his bumbo but he'll be outgrowing this soon. They need to make baby products for bigger babies. Lately, he's been trying to knock off his leather shoes. I thought I would miss out on dressing up a little girl, but it's amazing what shoes, overalls, and hats can do for having fun with clothes. Patrick always looks too cute in what ever he wears and I love to show him off.

No comments: