Saturday, February 23, 2008

February 22

Elvis Has Left the Building
It's a cold and snowy day this morning. I decided to add a few more things to the recycling bins for pick up. Big Mistake! My 100 lb lab, Elvis decided to bolt out the front door. He was having so much fun. Then he decided to take a little adventure and went next door to visit Sarah's house. I called for the beast to come back and he looked at me and went "Woof" as he headed towards Susan's house. I kept yelling at the "Dumb Sh*t Dog" to come back and he kept going down the neighborhood. Luckily Mia was inside and Patrick was sleeping. Before I went outside, I decided to put on my fleece and tennis shoes, but I wasn't ready for the day. Elvis was going to far, so I had to get in my van and go down the street. Thank goodness my neighbors helped me out. Titus, the big dog in the neighborhood was outside playing with his daddy, Kent. Elvis went up to him and began to play. Whew! I was able to get the beast and put him in the van. One of these days Elvis!

In the afternoon, I ran a couple of errands and one was at the bank. This crazy lady noticed Patrick and decided to come and talk to us. Now normally I don't care, but this lady seemed a little off...you know a little nutty nuts. I was polite, but didn't want to spend too much time with her. She was telling me about her grandchildren and then went off on a tangent about no one would be able to take her grandchildren way from her. That was my cue to leave. Sometimes it's best to to politely leave.

No comments: