Sunday, February 10, 2008

February 10

Lazy Day
Patrick woke up at 2:30 a.m and then 6 a.m. Oh, No! Budda Baby is wide awake and it's Sunday. Daddy managed to play with him with one eye open, but then we felt a puddle in the bed. Yuck! Budda Baby has peed through his diaper and onto the sheets of our bed. I know Huggies diapers are absorbent, but he can really pee in the diapers. I get up and change him and play with him so daddy can sleep. Then around 8 a.m., I rock him back to sleep. I'm still tired so I decide to go back to sleep too. Shazam! I glance at the clock and it says 10:30 a.m. Greg, Patrick, and I slept in. Momma feels refreshed. It felt great! I must have needed the sleep or else the bridal shower yesterday wore me out....probably both.

The rest of the day was a lazy day at home. I love days like this. We did what we wanted, when we wanted. Patrick took several naps today, so I was able to do stuff throughout the whole day. I hope he sleeps tonight. He did sleep more than usual. It must have been the all the squeezes at the bridal shower.

Mia watched Patrick while Greg and I went to Target. It's was very cold outside and I try not to take him out when it's freezing. I don't want him to get sick any more. It's hot one day and then cold the next day. And this winter, well don't let me get started on that tantrum. So we bought a bookcase and hutch for my desk. The first thing I put on my desk was our picture of Patrick and his mommy. I love this picture. Lea sure can capture great pictures.

No comments: