Saturday, February 2, 2008

February 2

Hear Me Giggle
I love to hear my son laugh or giggle. The sound of his laughter just puts a smile on my face. Today, Patrick was having so much fun with Cousin Andrew and Daddy. They were rough housing a bit and the dogs even got involved. Patrick was having so much fun that he started laughing with excitement. Then he began to scream and giggle. All the boys had to take a time out because Patrick was getting too excited and kept clearing his throat.

In the afternoon, mommy left daddy in charge and headed out to do a little shopping. Although I want some time for myself, I couldn't help but want to be near my son. While I was out, I kept thinking about Patrick. What was he doing? How was he doing? Does Greg need my help? I love my son so much and the times I am away from him, I always think about him. When I finally arrived home, I went to give him a big kiss, but he was asleep. Oh Snap! I had to wait for another hour before I could pick him up and squeeze him.

No comments: