Tuesday, January 8, 2008

January 8

Patrick loves to rotate his ankles. When he is sitting on my lap, he starts moving his feet in circles. I think it gets this from his mommy because I always stretch my ankles. He also loves to grasp his toys and then immediately they go into his mouth. Lately, he has been drooling and giving me raspberries.

Daddy was a little worried because Patrick didn't poop yesterday. As I was feeding his rice cereal, his face got red and he began to grunt. I knew immediately because the same that came from below was smelly. Now that he is eating rice cereal, his poops have been formed and smelly. I wonder what is going to happen when he is eating more food. Maybe daddy can change his diapers more. :) I chatted with Greg to let him know that he could stop worrying about Patrick. Two hours later, I also let him know that Patrick had another surprise for me.

In the evening, I decided to try Greg's sling called the Mei Tai. Since Patrick is growing fast and becoming heavy, my back is hurting. I tried on the sling and it will work great for me. So, I'll be sporting a pirate baby sling. Arrr.

Patrick also played hard this afternoon and took a nap this evening. I sure hope he doesn't sleep too long and sleeps through the night.

No comments: