Wednesday, January 30, 2008

January 30

Give Me Some Kisses
It was an early start today. I was in the shower by 7:15 a.m. Patrick was still sleeping, so I decided to get a hot shower. I'm feeling better and I just wanted to began the day. This morning, Patrick has so much fun playing with all his toys. He went from the swing, to his jumperoo, to his exersaucer, to the floor. We did a little tummy time, but we are focused on helping him sit up. He loves playing on his airplane blanket with his puppy dog toy. It plays music that isn't annoying (yet).

Wedding planning for Aunt Jamie continues. This time..az.food tasting at the Ritz Charles. Yummy. Patrick was so good. He sat patiently while we sampled some of the food, but towards the end, he was sleepy. A few drinks of milk and he was sleep. Whew! Aunt Jamie could relax and enjoy her moment. I hope Patrick is good during her wedding. This is one time , we don't want to have a shining moment and take away from the bride.

In the evening, Greg and I got a kick out of watching Mia make Patrick giggle. He has the sweetest laugh. All Mia was saying was "Give ME Some KISSES"! Patrick just laughed and laughed and laughed. Greg and I enjoyed watching him as as these weird noises were coming out of his mouth. When Patrick smiles, he grins from cheek to cheek and squints his eyes. Too Cute!

No comments: