Wednesday, January 23, 2008

January 23

Isn't He Lovely
I love taking Patrick out for people to see him. Strangers stop me and tell me I have a cute baby. I gobble up the compliments. What mother wouldn't want to hear the wonderful things about their child. So we went out today and ran errands. We shopped at Kohl's to buy some of their bargain clothing. I am buying 18 month clothes for Patrick. Today I put a size 12 month shirt on my 5 month boy. Everyone tells me that he'll slow down his weight, but I haven't seen any signs of this yet. While shopping, Patrick sat in the shopping cart for the first time and looked like my big boy.

In the afternoon, we surprised daddy and picked him up for lunch. More people watching for Patrick. Our big boy sat in the high chair at the restaurant for the first time. He looks so big just sitting in the chair. This is great because he finally has a stable neck and since he's growing so fast, it was making it difficult to eat and hold Patrick.

This evening Grandma and Grandpa Rickman came into town. They saw Patrick's two teeth. They couldn't believe how much he changed in two weeks. He has more hair on his head. They also noticed a change in how he played with his toys. He definitely is more interactive.

No comments: