Friday, January 4, 2008

January 1

Happy New Years!

After our day party with the babies, Daddy went out to have a fun night with the guys. Mommy stayed home with Patrick and enjoyed a quiet evening with Mia. Little did I know that I would be bringing in the New Year. Patrick fell asleep about 9 p.m. and I thought he would be out for the count, but he wanted to party with the guys. I tried laying him down for the evening and he woke up. So at 12:03 a.m., he was up and heard the fireworks go off, but at 12:15 a.m., he fell asleep in my arms.

That evening Grandma and Grandpa Rickman came into town to play with Patrick. It was very cold today, so I made Rosemary Chicken in my "Christmas" crockpot and we stayed in for the evening. Patrick played with Grandma and Grandpa until it was time to go to sleep.

No comments: