Sunday, January 20, 2008

January 15

Turn Around Bright Eyes
Aunt Jamie stopped by this evening to visit Patrick. She watched him eat his rice cereal with a messy face. Then she picked up her "Sugar" and gave him lots of kisses. Thank goodness she wasn't wearing lipstick!

Patrick continues to twirl his feet. He practices his "Jane Fonda" workout throughout the day. One night in the evening, I caught myself moving my ankles. I knew that I stretched them, but didn't realize that I moved them similar to what Patrick is doing to his feet. Go figure!

During the afternoon, I had to call Greg to let him know that Patrick turned 180 degrees in his crib. I went to make a bottle and when I came back up to his bedroom, he turned around. I couldn't believe it. He is changing so fast and finding new discoveries each day.

No comments: