Tuesday, January 29, 2008

January 28

Move Over Thunder Thighs
Daddy's sick. Big Time! So, Greg decided to stay home and get some rest. Patrick and I decided to let him rest since we are feeling better, so we went to run errands. He's definitely likes to be a baby on the go; especially the car rides. Since he sits up high in the van, he loves to look out the windows. And he just looks everywhere. Boy does he enjoy his rides. It doesn't matter how short or long, as long as the van is moving. And speaking of the van, I love it. I know it's hard to admit, but I do. With the weather being so cold, I can put Patrick in his carseat, step inside and close the van to block off the cold air from hitting his chest and face. Usually, Mia goes with me and she sits in the backseat. He loves his Mia. She can calm in down in an instant. Having my mother so near is great. Especially being a new mother, I've learned from the best and I think I've done a fabulous job. Thanks Mia! You make it look so easy.

When we came home from running errands, we found daddy playing on his computer. I guess he is feeling better, but he sounds horrible. I keep pushing the hot tea on him. But now, guess who is feeling sick. That's right, Mommy. Oh great, I can't be sick. If mama ain't happy, no one's happy. The evening seemed so long and Patrick wanted to play. He's been trying to roll over and I keep trying to help him. He gets his thunder thigh high in the sky and tried to kick it over but it always comes back down. I keep thinking he's going to do it, but I'll just have to be patient. When he was two months, he could roll over on his own, but now that he's added more weight, it's getting harder, but soon, he'll get there. Even without his mommy's help. :)

No comments: