Saturday, January 26, 2008

January 24

Music To My Ears
Grandma feed Patrick his rice cereal before heading out to Iowa. We'll see them in a couple of weeks when their friends from Europe stop by for a visit. Maybe Patrick will be rolling over or sitting up the next time they see him. He sure wants to do both and I keep thinking that maybe get his chunky leg high enough to roll over. We'll see.

Patrick has been having the sniffles lately. Then in the afternoon, I noticed his nose was running. Oh, this will be difficult to try and keep his nose clean. It's hard for me to see a baby with a snotty nose. There isn't much the doctor can do for him because he still is too young. So I pray that he won't get sick and it doesn't go into his chest.

In the evening, we went with Aunt Jamie to pick out flowers for her wedding. Rosemary made my flower arrangements beautiful for my wedding, so Jamie decided to use her services. I had a blast! Helping my sister plan her wedding has brought back wonderful memories of my wedding. Boy did we have a beautiful ceremony and a fabulous dance.

At the flower meeting, we walked into her office that had a million pictures of flowers and a piano arrangement was background music. The music was very relaxing, in fact I made a comment on how Patrick loves music. Rosemary told me I had a gorgeous son and that he was such a good baby. She noticed that he loved the CD of romance music. We heard the front door open and Rosemary scooped Patrick up from Aunt Jamie's arms because she just had to show her husband this cute baby. Patrick loved it! Before we left, she burned a copy of the beautiful music so that Patrick could listen to it any time. I was so pleased with Patrick's behavior. For being there an hour, he was such a good boy. He didn't cry or fuss. He just looked around the room and blew raspberries with mouth. He made his momma proud!

No comments: