Saturday, March 29, 2008

March 29

Oooopa !!!
Today was another gathering with our couple friends; Greek Style. As part of our N.A.N.O. (Need A Night Out) group, Greg and I joined our friends for another monthly activity. This time, it was movie and a dinner for the parents.

I sent my husband to watch the movie without me because all morning I was trying on my matron of honor dress for my sister's wedding. Boy was I amazed at how I looked in my dress; especially after having a baby. I thought I looked beautiful. Now, I'm not being conceded, I just felt pretty because I was all dressed up. Rarely do I wear makeup, yet get all dressed fancy in a formal gown. So, I'm relishing in myself discovery. "You Look Marvelous"! After spending so much time on wedding planning, I wanted some one-on-one time with my baby. So I spent a couple of hours with my sweet boy before, mommy went out and had some fun.

Finally, the evening arrived and I joined our couple groups at a greek restaurant. We had a blast! Opa! Belly Dancers! Plate Throwing! What else could I ask for? Perhaps an exciting evening of talking to other first time parents about our experiences, our children, our lives. We have one of the best circle of friends and I feel fortunate to have them in our life. Cheers!

No comments: