Monday, March 17, 2008

March 14

Going Home
My aunt is throwing my sister a bridal shower for her upcoming wedding. It's in my hometown and I love to go back and visit. It's about 3 1/2 hour drive and Patrick was a trooper. He did so well in the van. When we arrived at the hotel, we saw Aunt Nito. I finally was able to show my baby to my aunt.

For dinner, the family decided to go to a restaurant. When I tried to put Patrick in the restaurant chair, the belt was broken. My uncle helped me come up with a quick solution, using his belt around his jeans. It worked! Then Patrick began to grunt. Oh, no, not now. And to make matters worse, there wasn't a baby changing table in the restroom. So, we head out to the minivan and changed his blow out. Then we went back inside with a new outfit on as if nothing had happened.

Later that night, my family sipped on chocolate martini's. I'm still not drinking alcohol and the thought of a chocolate martini, didn't sound appetizing. So, I drank my cold water. Yummo! After a little visiting, it was time to go to sleep. Good night Patrick!

No comments: