Saturday, March 1, 2008

February 28

We're Going Riding On A Freeway
Patrick slept from 9:30 to 6 a.m. All night, without waking up. Maybe we are on to something.
Rise and shine! First thing we did was go try to get things ready for the part at Aunt Jamie's. Patrick loves riding in the minivan; especially when the semi's pass us. He looks out the windows and is very content during the rides. Some times, the crazy drivers scare me. Your surrounds sure change when you have a baby. I realize how horrible people drive. Run red lights, cut people off, drive too close. Wow! Was I really not that observant before Patrick. People slow down....what's the rush! Fially, we arrive at Aunt Jamie's. I gave Patrick a bath in her sick. He loves it. Then he was so tired, he took a 3 hour nap. I needed the time to prepare for the party. I shouldn't try and to do too much, but this is my sister's wedding that we are getting ready for and I'm hosting this Couple Shower. Thanks Patrick, for giving Mama a break and taking a long nap. I was able to get so much done.
Patrick slept from 9:30 to 6 a.m. Didn't wake up.

No comments: