Saturday, March 1, 2008

March 1

Go To Sleep
The big day for the Couple Shower is finally here. Patrick played with grandma and grandpa, but wouldn't take a nap. Oh, no! Is he going to be cranky? Not, my social butter fly. He loves to be around people, but it does throw off his sleeping schedule. He loved Aunt Jamie's party and wanted to be a night owl. Once everyone left the party, my sweet boy was exhausted and fell asleep in my arms.

My nephew was going to spend the night, but when my niece found out, she began to cry. She came up to me, with big crocodile tears falling from her face and asked, "Aunt Julie, *sniff* *sniff*, Can I come spend the night with you? What is an aunt to do, but comfort her and say, "Of course, Kaitlynn". I want Patrick to know his cousins and it must begin when they are young. Family is so important to me. All the kids fell asleep in the van. Greg carried them inside the house, one by one and all stayed asleep.

No comments: