Monday, March 17, 2008

March 15

Bridal Shower
Family has gathered for my sister's bridal shower. After waking up, Aunt Jamie gave him a bath in the hot tub before we left for the bridal shower. She also wanted Patrick to look his best, so she bought him a new outfit. Oh, he looks too cute! He received lots of hugs & kisses from my family. He had red cheeks, red forehead, and red head from all the lipstick. Perhaps we'll have to give him another bath.

While family laughed and chatted with one another, Patrick snoozed. He was tired. I'm always amazed how my sweet boy and sleep during the loudest conversations. But when you're tired, you're tired.

Back at the hotel, Aunt Bel and Uncle A played with Patrick. He just laughed at them and was giggling so hard. Then, Aunt Nito played jump jump with him and he bounced and bounced. I thought he wouldn't go sleep because he had been energized. It was a wonderful day spending time with my family. I'm so pleased that Patrick isn't afraid when they want to hold him. Actually, he doesn't hesitate when anyone wants to pick him up. Life is good!

No comments: