Sunday, March 9, 2008

March 8

Showered With Love
Every time I want Patrick to have a great night of sleep, he always wakes up several times. Last night was no exception. In fact he has been waking up this entire week. Boy do I long for the day when he is on a constant schedule. He woke up three times last night. I really wanted a sleep because I was going to a baby shower. But Patrick decided to wake up at 5:45 a.m. and I just began my day. He was very cranky and I was worried because Daddy was going to be by himself while I was gone. Patrick must be teething again, because my sweet angel screamed all morning along. I felt like missing the shower since I was worried about my little boy, but Greg insisted that I headed out to have some fun.

The shower was another opportunity to show off baby pictures of Patrick. I just love the reaction from people when they see his picture. Greg and I joke about people's reaction because we get the feeling that people didn't think we would have a gorgeous son. Then we both say, "He takes after me". Any whoo, I shamelessly showed Patrick's pictures and took in all the oooh's and haaa's. I had a fabulous time at the shower. It's a great opportunity to see if there are baby products that I haven't heard about. One lady tie-dyed little Gerber onesies. They were too cute. But after the shower, I headed home to give Big Boy hugs & kisses. I sure did miss him.

No comments: