Thursday, March 6, 2008

March 4

Everybody Poops
I thought I would buy the book, "Everybody Poops", when Patrick was going through potty training. For the last several days after Patrick eats his food, (mainly sweet potatoes and squash), he's been pooping in his high chair. Well it took me three days to figure out that when he is pooping in his high chair, maybe I should take him out. With his bottom on the high chair, where would the poop go? That's right, it has been going straight up his back. The first time this happened, I thought "Oh, No". Then scooped up "Monster Baby" and cleaned him up. But after three days in a row, and holding him to clean his back, I've decided to immediately lay him down. This will help the poop to stay in his diaper. Greg's parents love to tell the story of Greg's poopie experience when they were in a restaurant. Thank goodness we have been home when this happened.

No comments: