Monday, March 17, 2008

March 16

Roll Over, Roll Over
Aunt Bel & Uncle A fixed us a delicious breakfast before we headed back home. She also gave Patrick a walker activity center and some airplane spoons. I can't wait to play with our new stuff.

Patrick slept the entire way back. I think the weekend wore him out. Daddy was so happy to see us and gave us big hugs and kisses. I truly missed Greg and have a new appreciation for him when we travel. It's hard trying to get everything done by yourself. He knows what I need or will ask me what he can do. Thanks honey!

Patrick played in his crib. I showed Greg how he's been turning himself over. Then, Patrick grabbed the bars and pulled himself up. He stood for three times before he became frustrated. Oh no!

Over the weekend, Patrick learned to sleep on his tummy. This scares me, but I guess he is getting older. I put him in his crib, so daddy would see him turn over from side to side. Then Patrick was cranky, so I rocked him to sleep. As soon as I put him in his crib, he flipped over to his tummy. I guess this is his newest trick.

No comments: