Tuesday, March 11, 2008

March 11

Poof!
Having a baby and trying to pamper yourself is difficult. Okay, so I don't get the massages, manicures or pedicures very often. But I must control my crazy hair. I always schedule my appointment with Mia. It's like a mother-daughter thing, where we both relax. But now, with Patrick....it's not so relaxing. It's getting harder and harder to settle down Patrick in the salon. Next time, Daddy will need to take care of Patrick. My sweet boy wanted attention all the time. Last time, he came with us and he did super. I guess he is getting older and wants to explore more. This appointment wasn't relaxing, so I'm a little disappointed.

After my little pity party, I turned back into "SuperMom" and played with my son all afternoon. He didn't want to take a nap for mommy. Daddy picks him up and *poof*, Patrick falls right to sleep.

No comments: