Sunday, May 11, 2008

May 11 - Mommy Loves You Patrick

Dear Patrick,

Today I celebrated my first Mother's Day as being your mommy. When I first met daddy, I knew he was special. I instantly knew that I wanted to spend my life with him and raise a family. We love each other so much that it was only natural to extend our love and have a beautiful baby.

Growing up, I had the best example of motherhood right in front of my own eyes. Your Mia provided the best care a mother could give her children. She taught me unconditional love. She made it look so easy and I've admire her dedication towards her children. She has shown me how to be the best mother I could be. I hope that I can create a loving environment where our family stays close.

On the day I found out I was pregnant, my life changed. I cried when the nurse showed me your picture of the sonogram. You were beautiful. Then I saw pictures of your 3-D sonogram and I couldn't believe I could see my gorgeous baby boy. I loved being pregnant with you. I enjoyed every kick and hiccup and I loved going swimming with you. The very first time I held you was such an incredible moment. I loved smelling you and holding your "tiny" hands. You just sank into my chest and I felt the most incredible feeling my heart has ever felt.

Each day I get to watch you discover the world through your eyes which is so innocent and pure. My heart melts each time you give me hug or a kiss or a big huge smile. You have been such a delight and bring so much joy to my life. I love you Patrick Andrew! Thank you for being such a wonderful son.

Hugs & Kisses,

Momma

No comments: