Monday, May 12, 2008

May 12

Best Mother's Day
I
had the best Mother's Day ever. We didn't plan anything, but Greg did whatever I wanted. It was just so relaxing and fun. We mainly spent time together as a family. A lady in Williams Sonoma overheard me telling my sister what a wonderful Mother's Day I had and she said that was so sweet. Greg brought me flowers, a spa treatment and yummy lotion from Mario Tricoci.

On Sunday, we began our day at church, then headed over to my sister's house. She was treating all the mother's in my family to
a delicious brunch. There were waffles, strawberries, cream, and croissants that melted in your mouth. Yummo! I was treated like a princess.

Here is a song that sums up how I feel about being Patrick's mommy:


You Are The Sunshine Of My Life

~Stevie Wonder

You are the sunshine of my life
That's why I'll always be around
You are the apple of my eye
Forever you'll stay in my heart

I feel like this is the beginning
'though I've loved you for a million years
And if I thought our love was ending
I'd find myself drowning in my own tears
Whoa whoa

You are the sunshine of my life
That's why I'll always stay around
You are the apple of my eye
Forever you'll stay in my heart

You must have known that I was lonely
Because you came to my rescue
And I know that this must be heaven
How could so much love be inside of you

No comments: