Saturday, April 26, 2008

April 26

Mommy's Day Out
My nephew Andrew had his First Holy Communion, so Patrick and I were up early to get to the 10 a.m. service. Surprisingly, we were there at 9:30. Patrick was being his charming self and shamelessly flirting with the ladies. In fact, he was playing so much with the lady behind us that she actually picked him up. She loved it! It gave me an opportunity to take pictures of Andrew and actually watch him as he accepted the sacrament. He looked so adorable in his tie. Then we celebrated by going to eat breakfast and enjoyed the family outing.

In the afternoon, my mommy's group gathered for another N.A.N.O. (Need A Night Out) event. It was lunch, pedicures and shoe shopping. I skipped the lunch, but joined the ladies for the rest of the afternoon. Mia graciously volunteered to watch Patrick since Daddy went to the lake to help get things ready for the summer. I always have so much fun with the other mom's. We talk about what is happening with our babies, new baby products, and proudly show off any new pictures. I couldn't resist buying Patrick Baby Gap overall shorts for summer.

In the evening, Aunt Bel and Uncle A were in town, so we had an extra special treat of visiting them. Patrick loves his great aunt and great uncle. It's so lovely to see him bond with them. I have such wonderful memories at my aunt's house and playing in the backyard. Patrick was crawling every where. They couldn't believe it. Then they spoiled him with giving him some yummy whipped topping from a dessert. Oh, no, what did we start.

No comments: